for May/June 2019 exam
Student's Guide to Income Tax Including GST for CA Inter, CMA, CS Exec.,B.Com, M.Com,MBA & Other Professional by VINOD K SINGHANIA & MONICA SINGHANIA Applicable For May 2019 Exams
This is an useful and one of the best selling books for CA Intermediate (IPCC/IPC) and students of other similar courses. This edition contains the provisions of the assessment Year 2019-20 for Solutions to Unsolved Exercises Refer Students Guide to Income Tax Problems & Solutions.This book is useful for following exams:CA Intermediate (IPC) May 2019 ,CS (Executive) June 2019, CMA June 2019 B.Com, M.Com , MBA , Other Professional Examinations
Part – A Income Tax :
- Basic Concepts that One Must Know
- Residential Status And Its Effect on Tax Incidence.
- Income Tax is Exempt From Tax.
- Income Under The Head ” Salaries” And Its Computation.
- Income under The Head “Income From House property”.
- Income under The Head “Profits and Gains Of business OR Profession and It’s Computation”.
- Income under The Head “Capital Gains” And Its Computation.
- Income under The Head “Income From Other Sources”and It’s Computation.
- Clubbing Of Income.
- Set Off And Carried Forword Of Losses.
- permissible Dedunction From Gross total Income.
- MeaningOf Agricultural Income and Its Tax Treatment.
- Individual- Computation Of Taxable Income..
- Hindu Undivided Families.
- Firms and AOP.
- Return Of Income.
- Advance Payment Of Tax.
- Tax Dedunction and Collection At Source.
- Interest Payable.
Part – B
About the Author
Dr. Vinod K Singhania got his Ph.D. from the Delhi School of Economics in 1976. His fields of special interest include all facets of corporate legislation and corporate economics especially the tax laws. Associated in different capacities with several professional institutes and business houses in India and abroad, Dr. Singhania is author of many popular books and software published by Taxmann. He has to his credit more than 3000 research articles which have appeared in leading journals. Ill’ has been a resource person in over 750 seminars in India and abroad. He Dr. Monica Singhania is Professor, Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi. She is a post-graduate from Delhi School of Economics and a Fellow Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. She has the distinction of being placed in the merit list of the examinations conducted by both the University as well as the Institute. She has been awarded Ph.D. in the area of corporate taxation from the University of Delhi. She is the author of 7 books on direct tax laws and several research papers which have been published in leading journals.
- Additional Information
Publisher Taxmann Author Dr.Vinod K.Singhania, Dr.Monica Singhania Edition 60th Edition (2019-20) ISBN 9789388266765 For for May/June 2019 exam Weight 1.5000 HSN 49011010 Language English Pages 936