for May 2019 exam
Comprehensive Guide to Taxation Part I Income Tax Old and New Syllabus both for CA Inter,CMA Inter By Vandana Bangar, Yogendra Bangar
The book incorporates the following :
- Amendments made by Finance Act, 2018 applicable for Assessment Year 2019-20.
- All the latest developments in Income Tax and GST including latest Circulars and Notifications and Judicial Pronouncement upto 31-10-2018.
- New and Unique 536 Illustrations [388 on Income Tax & 148 on GST] arranged Topic-wise/ Section-wise appended with head notes for easy understanding.
- Tables, Flow Charts and Diagrams for easy understanding and Quick Recap of GST laws.
- Coverage of Past CA/CS Examination Questions (upto Nov. 2018 Exams).
- APPENDIX : CA Intermediate “TXATION” (Income Tax & GST) Suggested Answer Nov. 2018 (New Scheme)
- SECTION – A : INCOME TAX (60 MARKS)
- Basic Concepts
- Residential Status
- Income from House Property
- Profits and Gains of Business or Profession
- Capital Gains
- Income from Other Sources
- Income of other persons included in assessee’s total income
- Aggregation of Income and Set-off of Loss
- Deductions from Gross Total Income
- Incomes Exempt from Tax
- Assessment of Individuals
- Assessment of Various Other Entities (HUF, FIRM/LLP, AOP/BOI)
- Tax Deduction at Source, Tax Collection at Source and Advance Tax
- Provisions for Filing of Return of Income and Self Assessment
SECTION – B : INDIRECT TAX (40 MARKS)
- GST in India – A Brief Introduction
- Supply under GST
- Charge of GST
- Exemptions from GST
- Time of Supply
- Value of Supply
- Input Tax Credit
- Tax Invoice, Credit and Debit Notes
- Payment of Tax
About The Author
Mr. Bangar a member of ICAI, is the founder and pioneer of AADHYAS Academy and Prakashan. A thorough educationist and a self made man with an excellent academic record throughout, he laid the foundation stone of Aadhya Academy in 1996. Beginning with table coaching to a couple of students, he has over the years, step by step with great determination and hardwork built a strong Knowledge basededucation support system providing a platform to aspiring students to pursue and achieve their goals. He believes in the saying, Learn as if you were to live forever, it is his continuous thirst for knowledge that has gained him a name amongst intellectual heads in the renowned Institutes of Commerce. His commitment for quality education has enabled him to develop a unique method of teaching and learning which retains the strong characteristics of conservative learning and teaching methods developed in lines with the latest technologies. Thus, blending the values of traditional system with the modern concept of education with technology.
His education is B,Com. (Hons.), FCA, CS, FICWA, DISA (ICA) Gold Medalist in B.Com (Hons.) Raj. University,Presidents Award holder of the ICSI Rank holder in Chartered Accountancy Examination, Rank holder in Chartered Accountancy Examination, Faculty Member ICA & ICWA Institute in Jaipur, Presently conducting Classes for Professional Courses, Author of various books at UG, PG & professional levels, Contributing articles to leading magazines and newspapers. He is Gold Medalist in B.Com. (Hons.) Raj. University.
His research are:-
- All India Rankholder in CS Inter (1st) and CS Final (2nd) Exams
- Rankholder in CA Exams
- A well renowned faculty teaching Direct and Indirect Taxation
- Author of various books at UG, PG and professional levels
- Faculty Member CA, CS and CWA Institute at various branches
- Presented papers and delivered lectures in various seminars
- Contributed articles to leading magazines like The Chartered Accountant, Taxman, Excise Law Times, Service Tax Review, etc. and various newspapers
- Presently engaged in CA Practice
Vandana Bangar Vandana Bangar is one of the renowned writer in the field of finance, especially in the area of DT,Taxation,Tax Laws and Practice for CA Final,CA IPCC,CS Executive exams. The author has written a number of excellent books in the area of DT,Taxation,Tax Laws and Practice that is useful for CA Final,CA IPCC,CS Executive exams.B.Com, FCA Gold Medalist in B.Com Karnataka University, Author of various books at UG, PG & professional levels, Faculty in Business & Corporate Laws, A prolific author and contemporary writer of articles in leading magazines and newspapers
- Additional Information
Publisher Aadhya Author Dr. Yogendra Bangar Dr. Vandana Bangar Edition 13th Edition Dec 2018 ISBN 9788190502580 For for May 2019 exam Weight 1.5000 HSN 49011010 Language English Pages 716