CA Inter Group 1 Paper 3 Padhuka's Students Handbook on Cost and Management Accounting - CA G. Sekar B. Saravana Prasath
Students Handbook on Cost and Management Accounting For CA Inter New Syllabus By B. Saravana Prasath Applicable for November 2018 Exam
At the Intermediate level, the Student is expected to be conversant with the concepts for preparation And the presentation in Exams. The Book has been drafted with the primary motive to help the students recapitulate the concepts and principles in an easy manner. This Book and its Editions have been possible only due to the constant motivation and support Provided by Shri G Sekar, FCA, and also the timely and quality- oriented assistance provided by An excellent team of Students, Academicians and Professionals.
This Edition of Students’ Handbook on Cost and Management Accounting for CA Inter New Syllabus comes to you as a complete guide in a single handy book, with the following Key Features
- Easy Format and Structure: All principles I procedures I techniques I concepts and ideas have Been arranged neatly in easy- to- read format, and numbered into Topics I Sub-Topics, so that the?Student can understand the subject easily.
- Explanation and Improved Presentation: The presentation in each Topic has been revised and Explained better, to help the Student remember the ideas I concepts I points more easily.
- Chapter Overview: The Chapter overview at the beginning of every chapter will help the student to navigate through each Chapter- Topic- Sub- Topic, in an organized and phase manner.
- Solved Illustrations: Around 450 Fully Solved Illustrations have been provided, with step-wise Presentation, organized into separate headings, in order to cover every possible question type in Each topic.
- Diagrams and Tables: Diagrams, Charts and Comparative Analysis Tables have been added to Enable the Student to assimilate the subject better.
- Fast Track Referencer: Fast Track Formula Referencer has been given for quick revision of the Various formulas and procedures in the Topics.
1 Basic Cost Concepts
3 Labour Cost
5 Activities Based Costing (ABC)
6 Cost Accounting Systems
7 Job and Batch Costing
8 Contracts Costing
9 Single / Output / Unit Costing
10 Joint Products and By-Products
11 Processes Costing
12 Operating Costing
13 Standard Costing
14 Marginal Costing
15 Budgetary Controls
About the Author
B. Saravana Prasath?is a graduate in Commerce and a Fellow Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. He secured Fourth Rank in the Madras University in his Graduation Examinations. He did his Chartered Accountancy Articleship training under the tutorship of Shri G. Sekar FCA. He secured the First Rank in the Chartered Accountancy Final Examinations, securing 76% in the aggregate. He also secured the Third Rank in the Intermediate Examinations and Tenth Rank in the Foundation Examinations.His academic performance includes 99% in CA Final Accounting Paper and 96% in CA Intermediate Auditing Paper
|author||CA G. Sekar CA B. Saravana Prasath|
|For||for May 2019 exam|
|Pages||606 + Content|