for May 2019 exam
Padhuka Business Law & Business Correspondence And Reporting for CA Foundation By CA G. Sekar B. Saravana Prasath
Business Law & Business Correspondence and Reporting Paper of the CA Foundation Course requires the Student to be well versed in the basics of certain Statntes, viz. (a) The Indian Contract Act, (b) The Sale of Goods Act, (c) The Partnership Aet, (d) The Limited Liability Partnership Act, and (e) The Companies Act – and also to be equipped with the principles of varied aspects of Bnsiness Correspondence and Reporting. The knowledge acquired at the CA Foundation Course Level in respect of tbe abovc Statutes will support the Students to a great extent in their Intcr and Final Level. The skills acquired in relation to Business Correspondence and Reporting are a must to be a Thorough l~inance Professional. This Book is aptly compiled for the Beginners covering every topic in depth, yet making the learning easy
The following are the special features of this book
- Comprehensive Coverage: Statutes are covered in detail with adequate illustrations. Full Syllabus as prescribed by the ICAI is covered in organized Topics.
- Diagrams and Charts: Diagrams and Charts have been incorporated for better understanding of principles and concepts.
- Practical Questions: Practical Questions have heen introduced for tbe Students to test their knowledge on the various principles of Law and Business Correspondence and Reporting.
- Abont MCQs: MCQs for Practice are given at the end of each topic.
- Chapter Overview: Chapter Overview is presented at the beginning of each Chapter for easy navigation of topics
Section A: Business Law
- The Indian Contract Act, 1872 – Part A
- The Indian Contract Act, 1872 – Part 13
- The Sale Of Goods Act, 1930
- The Indian Partnership Act, 1932
- Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008
- Companies Act, 2013 – Basics & Incorporation
- Companies Act, 2013 – Moa, Aoaand Share Capital
Section B: Business Correspondence & Reporting
- Basics Of English Grammar
- Comprehension Passage And Note Making
- Introduction To Writing
- Formal Letters And Official Communication
- Additional Information
Publisher CCH Wolters Kluwer Author CA G. Sekar CA B. Saravana Prasath Edition 2nd Edition December 2018 ISBN 9789388313599 For for May 2019 exam Weight 1.5000 HSN 49011010 Language English