CA Final Group 2 Paper 5 Padhuka's Strategic Cost Management and Performance Evaluation - B. Saravana Prasath
Padhuka's Students Handbook on Strategic Cost Management & Performance Evaluation for CA Final New Syllabus By B Saravana Prasath
This Edition of “Students’ Handbook on Strategic Cost Management & Performance Evaluation” For Paper-5 CA Final New Syllabus comes to you with the following special features & highlights
- New Syllabus Full Coverage: Entire Requirements of New Syllabus has been organized into appropriate Chapters, for ease of study, preparation and revision. Past Main Exam and RTP Questions are given, classified into appropriate Chapters
- Student-Friendly Format: All principles! Procedures! techniques/ concepts and ideas have been arranged neatly in an easy to-read format, so that the student can correlate the Questions with the Answers, more easily in the examinations.
- Presentation: More Charts, Diagrams, Graphs and Practical Examples have been provided at appropriate places to clarify the Concepts. A Chapter Overview is given in the beginning of each Chapter, to provide a bird’s eye view of the topics discussed in the Chapter, and also for rapid revision, a day before the exams.
- Illustrations: About 500 Practical Concept Illustrations have been incorporated along with detailed Working Notes and Alternative Solutions, wherever applicable
- Fast Track Referencer – For Quick Revision of all the Chapters, and to remember important Formulae, Principles and Concepts
- Case Study: Case Studies have been added in every Chapter, relevant to various issues
This Book and its Editions have been possible only due to the constant motivation and support Provided by Shri G Sekar, FCA, and also the timely and quality-oriented assistance provided by An excellent team of Students, Academicians and Professionals. My sincere thanks to the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India for their permission to use questions from previous examinations and Revision Test Papers (RTP)
Highlights of this Book
- Full Coverage of New Syllabus in Student-friendly style.
- Concept Clarification through Charts & Graphs.
- About 500 Practical Concept Illustrations with Full Workings.
- Past Main Exams and RTPs Questions included.
- Fast Track Referencer of Formulae & Concepts.
- Chapter Overview for Easy navigation of topics
- Basics of Strategic Cost Management
- Value Chain Analysis
- Quality Management
- Theory of Constraints
- Lean System
- Just in Time
- Target Costing and Cost Reduction Aspects
- Life Cycle Costing
- CVP Analysis & Decision-making
- Relevant Cost Analysis
- Pricing Strategies and Decisions
- Performance Measurement
- Transfer Pricing
- Strategic Analysis of Operating Income
- Budgetary Control
- Standard Costing & Variance Analysis
- Linear Programming
- Learning Curve
About the Author
B. Saravana Prasath is a graduate in Commerce and a Fellow Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. He secured Fourth Rank in the Madras University in his Graduation Examinations. He did his Chartered Accountancy Articleship training under the tutorship of Shri G. Sekar FCA. He secured the First Rank in the Chartered Accountancy Final Examinations, securing 76% in the aggregate. He also secured the Third Rank in the Intermediate Examinations and Tenth Rank in the Foundation Examinations.His academic performance includes 99% in CA Final Accounting Paper and 96% in CA Intermediate Auditing Paper.
|Author||B. Saravana Prasath|
|Edition||5th Edition, July 2020|
|For||for Nov 2020 exam|
|Pages||696 + Content|