CA Final Group 1 Paper 4 MCQs on Corporate and Allied Laws and Economic Laws - Munish Bhandari
- Contains more than 2,000 MCQs (with Answers and Reasons).
- Includes‘Knowledge-based MCQs’ requiring ‘knowledge and comprehension’ and ‘Application based MCQs’ requiring ‘application and analysis’ as per the pattern of Exam suggested by ICAI vide Announcement dated 11th January, 2019.
- Includes case study based MCQsrequiring application of concepts.
- Includes 4 Mock Test Paperscontaining MCQs of 30 Marks in each Paper.
- The MCQs (Questions as well as Options) have been amended to incorporate all the amendmentsmade in Company Law, Securities Laws, Allied Laws and Economic Laws.
- The MCQs which had become irrelevant as a consequence of exclusion of certain Sections / Topics by ICAI vide Announcements dated 24th June 2019, 3rd July 2019, 22nd July 2019 and 15th July 2020,have been eliminated from the Book.
- Answers to the MCQs have been given on the same page at the end of the page.This would make it convenient for the students to verify their answers and would also help in saving time.
- Practicing the MCQs shall prove to be helpful in building strong conceptual clarityas these MCQs shall act as illustrations for explaining the intricate provisions of law.
- MCQs in each chapter have been grouped ‘topic-wise’ as well as ‘section-wise’. This would enable the students to select any particular topic(s) / section(s) from any chapter for practicing MCQs.
- A thorough practice of MCQs contained in this book would enable the students to develop expertisein the subject and score well in MCQs portion of 30 marks as well as in remaining portion of 70 marks.
About the Author
CA Munish Bhandari is a first class graduate from Delhi University. He passed both the Groups of CA (Intermediate) and CA (Final) Examinations in First Attempt. He is a qualified Company Secretary also. His Books for CA Intermediate (IPC) and CA (Final) have always been the ‘Favourites’ among the Students. The Handbook and the Question and Answer Book written by him have been the bestsellers since their launch(A unique Book in Tabular Format). CA Munish Bhandari has been teaching Business Law and Corporate Law in Delhi since last 12 years. The knowledge, teaching experience and expertise of CA Munish Bhandari helps the students in developing a thorough understanding of law and excel not only in exams but also in practical life. He has specially designed a Workbook for the students attending his classes. The coverage in the Workbook and his classes is very comprehensive including Interpretation of Bare Act, Solving self-created examples and Illustrations, Fill-ups, Making Flowcharts and Answering Practical Problems asked in past CA Examinations.He explains the ‘why’ of the legal provisions, which helps the students to develop the logic’s and concepts rather than cramming.
|Edition||4th Edition 2020|
|For||for Nov 2020 exam|